Accounting Clerk Position.
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for assisting and supporting general accounting with the general ledger, billing, and month end processing.
- Record day-to-day account transactions for checking and credit card accounts
- Assist with creation and distribution of invoices
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Manage Accounts Payable
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain high levels of customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Assist purchasing dept tracking and processing hardware purchases
- Clerical and Administrative support to management as required
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1+ years of hands-on Accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Connectwise Manage experience a plus
- Ability to work individually and in a team and communicate effectively
- Interpersonal skills: such as communication skills, active listening and customer service
- Basic troubleshooting and research ability
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with eagerness to learn and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Fulfill any other related duties as required