Junior Desktop Engineer / Entry-Level Systems Administrator Position.
- Prompt response to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve IT related hardware and software issues
- Work independently within assigned priorities and project schedules
- Be willing to work outside of the standard business hours as necessary
- Monitor company provided mobile device for urgent issues
- Clear, courteous and professional verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar
- Experience supporting Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Basic network connectivity troubleshooting skills
- Basic spyware removal experience
Extra consideration given to candidates with the following skills:
- Familiarity with remote support software ie, LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, etc…
- Experience with Citrix Xendesktop or Xenapp
- Familiarity with installation and configuration of Windows Servers
- Network infrastructure configuration: Router, switch, and firewalls
- Virtualization: VMWare ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with imaging software, such as WDS, Ghost or Clonezilla
- Experience with managing actice directory accounts
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by excellent benefits including health insurance, 401k matching and company-sponsored certification exams including Microsoft, Cisco, and others.
Please do not phone the office directly.Please include salary requirements with resume.